Sunday, July 20, 2014

Week Twenty Nine: 7/14-7/20

Aside from me turning 40, lots of other fun stuff this week! Take a look.....

 Tuesday - my shopping cart.....Back to School Shopping!! I LOVE school supplies. =) Hard to believe this year I'll be buying for Eli AND Cole. 2nd grade and Kindergarten - watch out LES! 
 40 miles on Wednesday to celebrate my 40th - one of my fav pictures of me & Tim. Loved spending the day with him. 
On Thursday, the boys were super excited to try these cool cereal bowls.
Something SO simple as a straw to the bottom to drink the milk when you're done! 
Thursday night, we went on an adventure. 
 The boys & I rode to the Community Library 
 My biker boys!
 Such fun to be able to ride our bikes to get books. 
 Saturday, Eli & Cole donned their aprons to help make cookies. They are ALWAYS up for making.....and eating.....cookies! 
 Sunday Funday! Time to celebrate at a birthday party. Here Will, Cole and Luke have fun on the water slide. They had a blast. It was raining and they were playing in the water. Silly boys!
Cullen the Birthday Boy! Happy 5th Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment