Friday, July 4, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLE-MAN!! #5

Oh my goodness....wasn't this just last week?! 
How is this sweet little bundle already FIVE YEARS OLD?!!

I just cannot believe five years have already gone by since our little firecracker was born. Oh how I remember that night very well. =) Our family was made complete with Cole's arrival and he adds so much to our lives every day. His personality is SO huge. He's super sweet and has the absolute funniest observations. Sometimes he'll say something out of the blue and it will just crack you up. He and Eli get along most of the time and they really are each other's best friend. I could not be more blessed than with these two healthy crazy little people. =)

We had so much fun today celebrating Cole's 5th birthday. Our little Cole-man is such a fun little dude. He asked me last night if I would put his presents on the table so he could see them and open them when he woke up. Of course my love!! So Cole woke to presents and balloons waiting for him on the kitchen table. 
Gonna be a happy boy when he wakes up!
Last night of being 4!!
He was so excited to open all his presents. 
I am FIVE!
Cole loves the "Mr." books so we got him a box set. I used to love reading these when I was little and love reading them with Cole and Eli. 



It's not your birthday without Legos!! 
Present from Eli - a Minion pillow!!
Minion Photo Bomb!!

After presents, it was time for the Birthday Boy's trip to Dunkin Donuts. They SO look forward to donut birthday breakfast. We've now graduated from getting Munchkins to the big donuts!!


Presents.....Donuts.....Birthday tv.....what else did Birthday boy want to do? How about pool time and Chick-fil-a for lunch? Yep, perfect!


They were so funny looking at each other water with their goggles on. 
Hello Birthday!! 
(I called him 'Birthday' all day today - he he he)
Rainbow ice on a hot day. 


Orange is Cole's favorite flavor for everything. 

The day continued to be whatever 'Birthday' wanted. Dinner was pizza and more tv. Surprise Surprise, right?! 
Cole cracked me up playing with these Lego guys and the inside of the dishwasher door. He was so creative and one saved the other from getting trapped. 
And while we usually say it's not your birthday without cake, Cole opted for rice kris pies with red/white/blue sprinkles. 


I hope ALL your wishes come true my sweet boy!!! We love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment