Sunday, May 18, 2014

Week Twenty: 5/12 - 5/18

Another fun week around here with a super fun ending! Hang on for the hot muddy ride. =) 
Monday...it was super hot. I think it was the first time I've seen my truck register 100 degrees. But I saw it other times this week after that. Gonna be a hot NC summer! 
Monday night was Cole's school's night at Pump It Up. Cole had a blast jumping around and playing with his friends. Here is one of his best buds Will. 
Eli took the trash and recycling to the curb Tuesday morning. Getting so big and such a good helper! 
I was all excited Tuesday morning because Tim was going to take the boys to swim lessons and I was going to get to go on a mountain bike ride. And it looked pretty cool having my bike on the back! 
But then....disaster. I had gotten dressed at work and hurried to the trail. When I got ready to take my bike off, I noticed that the tread was peeling off my tire. I was worried about whether it would hold or flat in the woods so I had to bag my ride. Needless to say I was not happy at all about that. 
So I made cookies while the boys were at swim lessons. =)  They were very happy about that!!
Thursday night, THIS happened!! Cole's Kindergarten orientation. He did so great; no hesitation at all when they asked Brown Bears to leave the Media Center to go to the classroom. Boy sped off! He had such a great time and is so excited to go to the same school as Eli. 
Friday night was Cole's school's Spring Fling. This was our 7th (and final) one! 
All little boys love a fire truck. 
George, Cole & Wyatt. Such cool little people!!








Then they went and asked the Police Officer if they could look in his car. That set off a domino affect where all the kids wanted to do it after they did. 
BUSTED!! 


Saturday was our fun mud day. I already posted a LOT of pictures from the Warrior Dash. Tim & I had such an awesome time. While we were there, Ms. Jamyra came and stayed with the boys. They had a BLAST!! She took them to Three Bear Acres and I think she had just as much fun as they did. Eli and Cole definitely didn't miss us at all. =) 


Jumping pillow
They were in these big corrugated pipes
and worked together to roll it. 
Archery range
Eli has gotten a little practice at the Y and did great shooting by himself. 
Cole got a little help
and a quick lesson.
Bullseye!! 
YAY COLE!! Great shot! 
Pedal boats with Ms. Jamyra. 



The boys had so much fun, I want to go!!


Big slingshot! 
One of my favorite post race pictures with my Warrior Mom. 
And with my Warrior Man. His birthday suffering. 
Sunday night we celebrated Tim's birthday a day early and enjoyed some ice cream cake and sang 'Happy Birthday'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment