Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Blog version - Project Life 2014

So I'm pondering a new approach for the blog for 2014. I love love love having the documentation of our life on here but sometimes life gets super crazy and I find myself behind / playing catch up. One of my favorite scrapbookers, Ali Edwards (along with many other scrapbookers) does this thing called Project Life. It's a 2-page scrapbook spread for each week of the year. Thinking of doing my own digital version. I'm going to write about each week, include photos as I have them, and do additional / separate entries for the bigger stuff. Sometimes, I'll have something to say, show or write that I'll want to do a separate entry but I'm going to do my best to document the weeks. Things always seem crazy so I hope a weekly plan will help me stay a little more on top of my entries. 

I know it's going to be a great year. And I know the new plan will be hard for me to adjust to but as we're learning around here.....not all change is bad and it's good to shake it up from time to time!!

Here's to a fabulous year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment