Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pajama Day and the start of presents!

Today was pajama day at school. I remembered that it was Cole's pajama day so I was ready for that. Eli & I had a debate on whether or not it was for him. I said no, he said yes so I had to consult my last newsletter from his teacher. Sure enough, Eli was right! (I wonder if anyone has sent their child to school in pjs only for it to not really be pajama day.) I wish we'd have pajama day at work sometime!! When the boys got home, we let them open a few presents that had come in the mail. They have been so excited about presents and very patient. Unbelievably they didn't try to open anything under the tree yet - but there has been a lot of surveying going on looking for their names!! Tonight they opened some awesome clothes from Aunt Cary. She always makes sure they have great outdoor gear. And they opened some toys from their cousins in Florida. Fun stuff!

Let the Christmas celebrations begin!

Ready for school in Christmas pajamas
Awesome construction site
Cole LOVED his crane. Love is not a strong enough word. It had to go to bed with him!
Super awesome outfit from Aunt Cary. Eli looks SO big here!! 
Cole in his cute jeans and pullover. 
A funny outtake from trying to take a picture of them together. 
Thank you Aunt Cary!! We are styling!

No comments:

Post a Comment