Friday, October 8, 2010

Cole at 15 months

One day Cole is going to be mad at me for all the dirty face pictures I post. This was tonight after he thoroughly enjoyed an Oreo. Today I took him in for his 15 month check. The doctor gave him the once over - heart, lungs, eyes, ears, you know the drill - and all checked out great. He's our super duper healthy 15 month old. Doc did tell me that it looks like one of his ear tubes has moved so it may be working its' way out. Cole was really mad at me for the shots he had to get. I had them leave one off until his 18 month check but, including his flu shot, he still had to get three shots. My poor baby. He was soooooo not happy. Once we got out of the doctor's office, he was happy Mr. Cole again.

Today's stats:
Weight - 27 pounds, 0.6 ounces (75th-90th percentile)
Length - 32-1/2 inches (75th-90th percentile)
Head - 49-1/4 cm (90th-95th percentile)

He's not quite as big as Eli at 15 months but he sure is holding close. Now that Cole is walking (running) around and we're seeing his personality, we see so many similarities between him and Eli. These two are already a handful but I wouldn't trade it for anything. They both light up when they see each other. Mornings are especially fun. Usually they both wake up happy and it's a great start to the day - sometimes just a wee earlier than we'd like. They're going to be the best of buds.....and that makes Mommy very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment