Friday, July 2, 2010

Red, White, Blue day at school

Today was Red, White, Blue day at school - complete with a parade and parties! Cole's class had their party at lunch so I missed it but I did make it to the parade and Eli's party. The parade was so cute. The classes marched (or were rolled in strollers or carried for the babies) around the parking lot playing musical instruments and singing songs. I have never been a super 4th of July person but now that it's baby Cole's birthday, it has new meaning and I LOVE all things red, white and blue!

my sweet Patriotic boys
Red, white and blue cheese!
our little firecracker
I thought this was cute of Eli showing off his monster trucks.
practicing marching before school
Eli's class - he's blue shirt in middle. Didn't surprise me at all to see him with cymbals.
He found me in the crowd and ran to me. I'm so lucky to have flexibility to not miss these events. Him finding me in the crowd and being happy to see me is priceless.
Cole and his buds cruising the parking lot.
Eli & his proclaimed girlfriend Grace (ok, truth be told, he has several!)
waving their flags
Eli showing off his cymbal skills. The class got much louder when the music box came out.
The kids all started marching around the room like a little band.

No comments:

Post a Comment