Thursday, July 1, 2010

Catching up

Life is so busy, so crazy with two little ones! I'm so far behind posting and am having trouble remembering what we've been up to. Last weekend......well, I guarantee there were trips to the pool, a trip with the boys to the Y, plenty of hoping for simultaneous naps (by me & Tim!) and of course, not getting simultaneous naps. Sunday morning we went on a family bike ride on American Tobacco Trail. The boys did great and we rode it all the way to the ballpark. I did also have some time to do a few things on my own - Saturday I worked on a sewing project, Sunday went to a movie with my friend Carol and Monday night went on a bike ride with the girls at work. Who do I think I am?!! Time each day stolen for myself?!

Little Cole-man ready to go
Daddy and Eli - Eli is always happy with "in ride" snacks
Post ride, hanging with my boys while Daddy put the gear away


The rest of our week has been the norm. Work, School, Sleep, repeat. Some fun random pictures.

Eli and his beloved blankie.
happy at breakfast
cutie pie - wearing Eli's hand me down clothes. (I MUST do a hand-me-down post one day.)
Bath time - Eli loves taking a bath with his brother. They have so much fun.
Wet head
lots of happy and laughing at bath time

No comments:

Post a Comment