Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Overwhelmed by Thoughtfulness

I am a person very blessed with a wonderful family, wonderful friends and an amazing support network. I can not tell you how many phone calls, emails, cards, gifts that have come my way to show support and concern as we said goodbye to Miss Belle. I thought I was a thoughtful person but I pale in comparison to what I have experienced. You all are absolutely amazing and your love and support is definitely helping me get through. There are not enough words to say thank you.

Special cards - notice the one with the dog constellation, I cried before I even opened it!
Kathryn, one of the sweet girls I work with, surprised me with a gardenia plant. (I hope she won't mind me sharing this) She noted that gardenias always make her smile and she hoped it would help me smile and remember Belle each time it blooms. What she didn't know is that there are gardenias all around my Grandparents' house so not only will this remind me of Belle, it will also remind me of my wonderful Grandparents. Thank you so much Kathryn!
Be still my heart.......my precious friend Carol gave me a Bell for my Pandora bracelet so that I will always have a reminder of Belle. I would have never thought of something like this. It is so special and will be worn on my arm every day.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. You are truly blessed with great friends!!!! LOVE MOM

    ReplyDelete