Saturday, April 10, 2010

(lost my) MARBLES!!!!

Today Eli & I went to Marbles Kids Museum for his friend Evan's 3rd birthday party. Eli had so much fun running around with his buddies from school. They started off the morning with cake and ice cream - horrible way to start right? It was a little hectic getting there as some roads were closed that I wasn't aware of and being late stresses me out. And Mr. Obvious was in the back seat asking me if we were there yet and where was Evan's party. We ended up being late but it was so much fun to be there. After cake and ice cream, the kids ran around the room throwing and catching beach balls. Lots of happy noise and happy kids.

Then they all moved out into the museum and had fun playing. We spent all of our time on the lower floor in the pretend play area. Watching Eli play WITH his buddies as opposed to along side them was so much fun to see. He didn't want to leave but after a few hours, we headed home to a pretty good nap!

Birthday boy Evan
Eli & Matthew - Matthew's party was last week. Yes, Eli is a party man!
Eli, Benya and Matthew checking out Nemo
All boys love a train table
Whoa, Benya - don't run us aground!
Eli plugging in the electric car, ready to ride
Uh-oh, the boys are off - Eli, Gray & Benya
This was the most fun to watch. They spent so much time playing post office / delivery.
Boys at work.
I think I have a future UPS man on my hands.
Stacking to perfection.
Eli seems to be enjoying Grace taking his temperature in the back of the ambulance. He has since announced to me that Grace is his girlfriend.
Sweet tired firefighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment