Monday, April 5, 2010

Eli's 1st job

This weekend Eli had his first job - he was petsitting two cats and a gecko. He started Friday evening and finished Monday morning. He helped feed the cats, give them water, feed the gecko (I actually picked up the crickets but he made sure I did it correctly) and turn the heat lamp on and off. He did so great. Every time I announced to him that it was time to go do his "job", he dropped whatever he was doing and went to our neighbor's house with me. I am so proud of him and he is so proud of himself. If you ask him what his job was, he'll tell you that it was "to take care of the cats and gecko." His payment, a big Monster truck - surprised huh? Guess Eli's pet sitting service is in business! Maybe he can earn some money and help pay his daycare bill.

By the end of the weekend, he could put the key in the door and turn it.
Feeding the cats
Checking on Eddie, the gecko

No comments:

Post a Comment