Monday, April 12, 2010

Cole's 1st bike ride

Last night we went on our VERY FIRST family bike ride. Yippeeee!!! It was also Cole's 1st bike ride. I pulled Cole in one trailer and Tim pulled Eli in the other. Because I'm nervous about bumping Cole around too much, we stuck to neighborhood roads. It was so much fun. Cole was kinda cranky when we started and quickly fell asleep - like in a half mile asleep! Eli had fun yelling at me. Every time we went up a hill, he asked me if it was hard. Then he cheered me on "Go Mommy". I couldn't do anything but laugh. He really enjoyed the new bigger trailer and Cole really seemed to like his trailer. Hopefully it's the first of many many family bike rides. If I keep pulling Cole around, I should regain my cycling strength pretty quickly!

Probably don't see a milk bottle in a bike bottle cage very often.
Starting the ride with a snack.
Post ride - Eli & Cole in their trailers. It will be interesting when we try both boys in the double trailer (the one Eli is in).
I love riding Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment