Friday, June 12, 2009

Celebrating reproductive power......

The evite read:
The gods of fertility sure have been busy in the neighborhood again!
Please join me in celebrating Carrie and Evia, our very pregnant friends!
Whether you know one or both pregos, we hope you'll join the fun!
If you'd like, bring a sweet treat or adult beverage to share with everyone.
Moms-to-be want to be clear that this is not a shower!
Just time for us to celebrate their awesome reproductive power!
No gifts please - just think of something to pledge for a post baby treat!
A meal, free time, an ear to listen or an afternoon pick me up sweet!

Thanks to my neighbor and friend Amy and my friend Carol, last night some of our neighbors got together to celebrate the upcoming new additions to the neighborhood. My neighbor Carrie is due the same day as me and she's having a little girl. It was a fun night just hanging out with friends and having some yummy desserts. Time with just the girls and no kiddos around is VERY rare. Thanks ladies for planning a great night!

The dessert table with cute diaper cakes
Carrie & I
Carol & I - probably the only picture in existence of just the two of us!
Amy, Me, Carol - rub the Buddha belly

No comments:

Post a Comment