Wednesday, June 17, 2009

36 weeks, 3 days......


Today's picture to go with today's doctor visit. I'm 36 weeks and 3 days along. Now I start weekly visits and exams.

Today's highlights:

1) Weight gain acceptable - 2 pounds since last time (a pound a week). I'm just now at 30 pounds for the pregnancy. VERY happy about that. I was almost at 40 pounds this time with Eli!!
2) Blood pressure good at 100 / 62
3) Did hemoglobin test - 12.7 no issue with anemia (apparently 12-15 is normal)
4) Did Strep B test - we'll see how that one comes out
5) 2.0 is, and has been, head down. Got to hear his little heartbeat. I think doctor said it was in the upper 120s to lower 130s beat count.
6) Measuring about 37 weeks - just a few days early, nothing like with Eli.
7) Not dilated yet - again, with Eli I was already 2cm. Guess I'd better step up that walking!!

All in all though, it was a good appointment and they're happy with how this pregnancy has gone so far (me too!). I was surprised not to be dilated at all though because if I'm not careful and stand up too fast, I feel like he's on his way. Oh well, we'll see what they say next week. =)

1 comment: