Wednesday, June 3, 2009

34 weeks, 3 days - as the belly grows....

Today's photo to go with today's 34 week doctor appointment. Had a good appointment. Normal stuff:
  • Weight - holding steady (whew!)
  • Blood pressure 110/68 - still good
  • Talked to doctor about lots of Braxton Hicks contractions - nothing to worry about unless I start having 5-6 per hour
  • Measured pretty much on my due date - with Eli I was still measuring a week early at this point
  • Good strong heartbeat
  • 2.0 is definitely head down
Overall I'm feeling very well. I haven't started having the swelling that I had with Eli at this point (yet) and am still able to do most of my normal stuff. I'd love to sleep through the night but my microscopic bladder won't let that happen right now! Next appointment in 2 weeks. I can't believe my due date is approaching so fast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment