Sunday, April 12, 2015

Week Fourteen: 4/6-4/12

When I look at each week of the year so far and the things we do, we have an incredibly wonderful life! Each week is fun and filled with good stuff! Here's what we did this week.

Tuesday - We celebrated our buddy Evan's 8th birthday at Defy Gravity. Both boys were invited and LOVED it. A bunch of boys, jumping around on trampolines and playing dodge ball - how could that not be fun?!! 

As part of his birthday gift, I expanded Evan's blanket that I made for him when he was 5. He uses it on his bed so I wanted to make sure it was big enough to cover a twin bed. I love that he uses it daily. 
Made him a new Star Wars pillowcase too. =)
Ninja Cole
And his older sidekick, Ninja Eli
The boys love American Ninja Warrior and love that Defy Gravity has a course. 







The wobbly bridge was funny to watch. Eli didn't make it across. 






His power to weight ratio is amazing - so strong! 

I see you Cole-man!


Intense game of dodgeball





Pizza time!
EIGHT! 
Love this family!
With the Birthday Boy!!

The rest of our week was calm with swim and karate but the weekend.....woo-hoo! Tim did the Spartan Race on Saturday (I did a separate post but re-posting some of my favorite pictures) then we had Healthy Kids running series for the boys. Never a dull moment here!
I saw these at work on Friday and they just made me smile. 
Met Tara Costa!
Eli had a little audience while climbing. The adults couldn't believe he could do it. 
Spartan Bros

Cole is a tire flipping machine


Love this picture of Eli and Grandma
Kids race briefing
Eli off to a great start

"How about a hug Mommy?!"




Great job boys! 

One of my favorite pictures - Grandma capture the boys giving me muddy post-race hugs. 💙



We found Daddy on his course
Telling Daddy that he won his Spartan Kids heat. 


Yay Daddy!
Nice hair Daddy!




The Spartan Race was just a day trip and on Sunday, the boys had their first Healthy Kids Running Series Race. The series is 5 weeks held at their school. Eli's event was 1/2 mile and Cole's was 1/4 mile. They both did great and it was fun to watch. Two days, two races - go Eli and Cole!!



These two.....oh my. 
Eli's race



Finish line! 
Cole's race



Happy to see the Finish Line


Yay Done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment