Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week Five: 2/2-2/8

I was so excited Monday when I took in the chair pockets to Cole's school. The teacher I made them for LOVED them. It's so rewarding making things that will be loved and used, especially when it's for great teachers and kids! 

Tuesday was exciting in that Tim and I had a new bed delivered. I have been wanting an upholstered headboard for a while and I found a great deal on a fully upholstered bed. Haven't put it together just yet but can't wait to do so. Growing up!!!

Wednesday night the boys had swim lessons. It was neat to see that Eli's instructor had written on his weekly evaluation that Eli is the "best swimmer I've seen". We're looking forward to see where he goes with swimming. Hopefully both boys will love it and swim for a long time. On the way home from swim, Eli asked me if I'm named after Spike Lee (Evia Lee). Ummmm.....no buddy, I'm not. =) 

 Thursday morning, Cole's 100th day of Kindergarten!!!
Thursday night, I found this letter in Eli's school folder. So sweet!!
Karate was super exciting Thursday.....

 Cole was able to take off his camo belt
and he got his YELLOW belt!!

 My little Ninja

Friday was cold...very cold....as in a fuzzy pants kind of night. We had no desire to do anything or go anywhere. Wanted to stay at home and be warm. 

Saturday, I was supposed to be running the Uwharrie 20 mile run. Kinda bummed that I wasn't able to do it, even though I know it was the right decision. I did a very tough 10 mile run, hoping to still do the marathon next month. (fingers crossed!) But my 2015 goals may be busted. 

Lots of stuff happening today......Cole & I went to his buddy Wyatt's to hang out for a bit while Tim and Eli went mountain biking. Then the boys decided to make a Daddy archery target from our headboard box. Hilarious. 
 Tracing Daddy. Tim said he'd take this over getting his nails painted any day!! Boy-Dad. =)
 Ready to color

 I know Cole was out trying to shoot as well but Eli was the only one when I was out there with my camera. 




 Good thing it's not a voodoo target!! 
Tonight I was very happy to finish up the boys' valentines for school today. They helped pack then. Can you guess whose is whose? 

No comments:

Post a Comment