Sunday, November 3, 2013

Football and more Football

Just your typical fall Sunday afternoon....watching the Carolina Panthers play football (a win!) and then playing some football of our own in the backyard. I KNEW those Halloween costumes would be used over and over!! These boys......oh my heart. 

Mr. Football - black eye patches and all!
My NC State football player
He can stop you with his cuteness. 
They crack me up calling plays...
trying to run for touchdowns....
and tackling each other. Actually, I think that's their favorite part!
Cole doesn't give up
This is one BIG Panthers fan! Can't wait to take them to a game one day. 

Playing in the way-back with Daddy. 
I have absolutely no idea what happened here or what was said but it is one of my favorite pictures of the year. Tim and Cole's face are priceless!
Little Charmer....gotta learn to throw that ball (and wear a helmet properly!)
This football stuff is hard work!
Mommy and Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment