Sunday, November 4, 2012

Celebrating Little E - the big 1!

This afternoon we were happy to celebrate Sweet Evan's 1st birthday. We were ready to rock the cupcake theme! Little E was so sweet and possibly a little overwhelmed by all the people but she was such a trooper. Eli & Cole had a great time. They especially loved the M&Ms, more M&Ms, cookies, everything sugary they could find!

Sweet Birthday Girl!
Cupcake cake (made of cupcakes)
I made some cookies for the occasion
and as party favors. 
Evan and Mommy
Evan and Daddy
Cole asking Aunt Mary what vehicle she wants to drive on his Lego picture (told you he was obsessed with it!)
"Aunt Evia, Please help me. Get me out of here."
Ready for cake - "I need a sugar rush"
Yum, good cupcake!
I tried to get a shot of Eli & Cole with Evan and her bear. Her face cracks me up!
Lily Savannah
In true crazy boy style, Eli & Cole were running around in the back yard. This is kinda blurry but you can imagine, Eli was chasing Cole around with a large limb. They were playing some kind of pirate game. Cole just happened to fall down when I took this so it looks like Eli is attacking him. No one was harmed or injured, I promise!
Cole, Evan and Eli - look how tired Evan is. Poor girl, all partied out!

No comments:

Post a Comment