Friday, August 31, 2012

Meet the Teacher

Today was an exciting day. After saying goodbye to his 4K teachers at Primrose, we got to meet Eli's Kindergarten teacher. We were thrilled that he was assigned to Mrs. K's class. She came highly recommended from a friend who worked with her at another school and I asked the Principal that Eli be assigned to her room if possible. I'm glad it worked out!! We were very impressed with her and how organized her room was. We visited another Kindergarten class and it felt very chaotic. Mrs. K's room was orderly and calm. Loved it. We talked with her a bit, Eli checked out the classroom and Tim & I filled out info to volunteer at the school (they do a background check on everyone). There are 23 kids in his class so that will be more than he's used to but hopefully he will be able to behave!

After "meet the teacher", Eli & I snuck away to Barnes & Noble for a little afternoon treat and some Mommy / Eli hang out time. He picked an M&M blondie and I picked a Chocolate Chunk Cookie (which I took back to Cole). I've said it before but I really need to do more one on one with the boys. 

 Eli & Mrs. K
 Lots of drawers to explore
 Weights and measures
Eli's cubby

No comments:

Post a Comment