Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Fun at Ryan's 5th birthday party

Tonight was Eli's buddy Ryan's 5th birthday party at Frankie's Fun Park. Such a fun place! I took Cole to swim lessons while Tim took Eli to the party. Then Cole & I joined them for some cake and games. 

On the mini-golf course
Apparently Daddy didn't/couldn't win Eli something out of the machine.
Cake time - blowing out the candles. I guess Eli thought Ryan needed help! Happy Birthday Ryan!!
Canucks jersey cake - Ryan's mom, Carol, made the cake and I helped make the logo. 
I have no idea what this was about but you can tell it was hilarious! This picture just makes me smile. 
Intense air hockey game
Cole - my little guitar hero
Beep Beep!!
Learning to play skee ball - had to teach Cole to roll it underhand, not throw it.
Not sure if you can see Cole's face but he was not happy with Daddy coaching him. He wanted to do it his way.
"Look what I did!"

No comments:

Post a Comment