Friday, August 24, 2012

End of Summer School Parties

Today the boys had End of Summer parties at school. Eli did not feel well from his shots yesterday - he was hot, cranky and achy. He all but begged us to stay home and it was obvious how bad he felt so he stayed home with me. Poor thing fell asleep on the couch not long after Tim & Cole left for school. We did go to school for Cole's party but Eli did not want to go to his room. He was still a little needy (but ended up rallying around 5pm to play at home). Cole had a super fun party with LOTS of treats. My goodness, the food just kept showing up on his plate! He loved the cheese puffs, Oreos, mini cupcakes, Doritos, juice box and I can't remember what else. He had fun goofing off with his friends and then coming home early with me. He will be transitioning to his new class next week and will start full time in it after Labor Day. I can't believe Summer flew by so fast! 

Morning couch nap - much needed
Cole & Mommy
Tried to get all three of us. 
Oreo + Cupcake = One happy Cole-man
This picture cracked me up - Mr. Oreo Teeth
My little Juice Box Hero
Cole and his best buddy, Luke
Silly face!

No comments:

Post a Comment