Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Parties

Today was our first Valentine's celebration - parties at the boys' school. Of course, I had them special red shirts to wear, especially for Cole's first V-day. I tried to get a picture of the two of them this morning but Eli was quite uncooperative.

Since I spent my entire day on the couch, Grandma went to the party in my place. Eli was so excited to have her there and he was introducing all of his friends to her. As usual, Eli very much enjoyed the party food and playing with his friends. My friend Kara came over with Owen and Faye to visit and were here when Eli & Grandma got home from school. Eli enjoyed playing with Owen. A short while later, Tim arrived home with Cole and we all just hung out. Cole was very tired from his day and was asleep before 7pm. Eli was wide open having a blast with Grandma. He has been ALL about Grandma. He will have a very fun weekend with her here.

My Little Heart Breaker
Eli ready for the party to begin
Yummy snacks
Eli & Grandma
Tonight, Baby Cole & Daddy looking all cute and sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment