Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Here we go again.....

We had Cole's pre-op appointment for his tube surgery today. While we were there I had the ENT look in his ears to see if anything was an issue. He said there was mucus in there and we could put Cole on an antibiotic if we wanted or just wait and see if we needed one. I, not wanting to give him medication if he didn't really need it, opted to just wait. Well, 1-1/2 hours after we dropped him off at school, I got a call that his fever was 101.4. So I picked him up and called the pediatrician for a sick appointment. She said that with the fever and the way his right ear looked, that antibiotics were needed. Another co-pay and a trip to Target later, Baby Cole has had his first dose of it and Tim is now trying to get him to sleep. I am so looking forward to warmer weather, stronger immune systems and getting all this behind us. I hate seeing my babies sick and pitiful. Cole has been pretty cranky and not sleeping well at all. I'm scared to expect miracles but from what everyone has told me, we might have a different baby after tubes on Tuesday. Here's hoping I stay strong enough to handle everything between now and then. Life's pretty busy, crazy and stressful!

Some happy photos.....

Today's happiness - a tray full of puffs! Check out that tooth. =)
Just looking cute Tuesday morning
Eli our big boy - no one ever taught him to drink the milk after cereal. Guess it's a natural instinct!

No comments:

Post a Comment