Thursday, December 3, 2009

From the mouth of a toddler

Random things out of Eli's mouth today:

4:45am - "Mommy, Mommmy, Mommmmy". I went in there and laid in the bed with him.
6:05am - "Hey Mommy, time to get up". Me: "No buddy, let's lay back down". Gets out of bed, points to the clock "See Mommy, time to get up." I responded that since there was a "6" that we could get up (even though his clock is a little fast).

We went to the playroom, Cole woke up so we took him into the playroom with us. Next thing, Eli is on the couch. That exchange went like this:

Eli - "Would make me so happy to watch Monster Trucks"
Me - "No buddy, we're not watching tv"
Eli - "Would make me so happy to watch Thomas"
Me - "No buddy, we're not watching tv"

I have NO idea where he got that. It was so funny and cute.

On the way home from school, he was so excited to see the Christmas lights and Christmas trees. He proceeded to tell me that he wants a Christmas tree. But not only does he want a BIG tree in the living room, he wants a little one for his room and said that Baby Cole needs a little one in his room too. We'll see what happens.

He is always talking to Baby Cole and tells me what Baby Cole needs / wants when he's fussy. Every single day Eli comes up with something new - it's so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment