Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend Fun

As usual, we tried to pack our weekend full of fun stuff. Friday night, we went out to dinner at Moe's and then a walk through REI. Eli was so funny in Moe's saying "Welcome to Moe's" when people walked by our table. We should go to Moe's every night as he eats like a champ when we go there!

Saturday morning, the boys and I went to the YMCA; I did an Aerobox class. I hurt today in places I didn't know you could hurt (like the bottom of my bicep / top of my elbow). We hung out at home for a while before lunch and naps. After nap, we went to Stem to Tim's work picnic. Eli had a great time outside acting like one of the big kids. He played Cornhole, blew bubbles, ate some Doritos and cookies, ran all over and learned a little about hockey from Tim's boss and his son. It was nice to see everyone and Tim scored two Best Buy gift cards in a drawing.

Today we had planned to go to Umstead for a hike but the rain kept that from happening. Instead, Eli & I made a quick trip to Target and then we had lots of family play time. This afternoon we met Carol & Ryan and walked to the lake to feed the ducks. We ended up feeding the turtles mostly. I've never seen so many turtles in one place, including a HUGE one. There were so many turtles that they kept the ducks away. Home for dinner and more train / play time then time for bed. Now it's quiet in the house and time to reset for the week ahead.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for another week. Make it a good one!

Eli playing Cornhole
Such a big boy - eating his Doritos
1st hockey lesson from Mr. Mike
Eli, Mr. Mike & Mike's son Keaton
Aren't we cute? =)
Sunday morning fashion show - link belt, the must have accessory this season
Giddy up (I love these dinosaur pjs on him)
Tim took this shot of my two cuties
Look at all the hungry turtles
Here's the huge one - Tim described its' shell as "big as a hub cap"
Feeding turtles and ducks with Daddy
This is how I seem to travel these days. Cole in stroller and Eli on my shoulders. I can make sure that Eli doesn't run away like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment