Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

 The sweetest way to start the day

Today we had fun celebrating Tim's birthday. I made coffee cake (and coffee) for breakfast. We went out to dinner and then came home to enjoy some cupcakes. Eli gave Tim a book titled 'I Love Dirt' - it's fun stuff to do in nature with your kids. I made him think that he was only getting a cd but he also got a chipper / shredder. I had a little covert operation going with family to chip in and told Tim about it about two weeks ago. He was surprised and we went on the hunt for one. Well, no such luck so he thought it was a done deal. I just happened to find one at lunch today and had to get it. I dropped it off at home and he knew nothing about it until after dinner when he discovered his surprise. It was so great!! I think he had a good birthday.

Yummy homemade coffee cake

Eli with Daddy and his new toy
Enjoying cupcakes

1 comment:

  1. That video is the cutest thing!! Wait..actually eli is the cutest :-)

    ReplyDelete