Sunday, January 3, 2016

Riding into 2016

Happy New Year! We celebrated the new year on Friday with a family bike ride near home. We rode down to and around the lake and let the boys explore a little bit. Always great to start a new year with exercise. 


 1st family selfie of 2016!

 Cole's helmet cracks me up

We started of 2016 pretty low key. Bike ride on New Year's Day and then hanging out at home for the weekend. Saturday I was able to make new pillow covers for the pillows in our playroom. I love the fabrics and colors. Also, finally got the boys to write their Christmas thank you notes - trying to instill manners. 
 Love these colors - now if the boys don't pound each other with them. 
Thank you note writing. Yay manners!! The boys informed me that Spirograph is exercise for your hands. Ha ha. 

Sunday was also pretty low key. We went to the Y to swim (me - 3000 yards, the boys - lots of fun pool play). I wore my new.....gasp.....Crocs. I am officially a Crocs owner now. They're warm and fuzzy and my feet love them after a swim. Never thought I'd see the day! Nothing else exciting to report but I am excited than Downton Abbey is back tonight!!!
 Happy Boys
 Cole was excited to play with his Shark Ship and submarine
 A little Zen   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment