Sunday, May 17, 2015

Week Nineteen: 5/11-5/17

A lot happened this week that I didn't photograph. One of the funniest moments was when Cole lectured us on not disrespecting the ice cream. Apparently you've got to respect the ice cream and eat it. No wasting. =) 

Monday was a "you're another year older moment" for me. I realized that, on that day, it had been 19 years since I graduated college. 19 years! The time has flown by. 

Tuesday's meat pickup - this is what 40 pounds of ground beef looks like. Time to get processing! 
Wednesday morning silliness before school
I think I've mentioned before THEY decide to dress alike quite often. 
Thursday morning, super early, I went out for a run/walk. I was amazed at how early the bus drivers get started - I think this was about 5:45am. Safety checks and then start their day. 

Friday was FIELD DAY...a whole lot of outdoor fun. I did a completely separate post on Field Day with more pictures but these are some of my favorites. 
Determination during tug-of-war

My sweet Kindergartener - he loved his first field day
Mr. 2nd grade


After Field Day, I stayed and had lunch with Eli (Cole's class had already had lunch)

Saturday brought karate for Cole, he also went to a birthday party, Eli had a swim assessment for the Y year round team and a family trip to REI. 
Paw Patrol party for Jeffrey
Cole was SUPER excited when the Game Truck showed up

Swim Assessment - he did great and they were surprised that he'd never swam on a swim team before. AquaTots for the win! 

Sunday we went to church, picnic'd in the back yard, the boys played with water and then we went to the last Healthy Kids Series race. 
After church with their buddy Samuel who was baptized today. 
Family back yard picnic

Water time





Healthy Kids Race #5 - Cole's group




Earned his medal

Eli's group






I think they were happy to be finished. They did a lot to earn these medals - so proud of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment