Friday, April 1, 2011

Photos this week

Big attitude in a Little Shirt - becoming more and more true every day.
Watching tv on the floor
Uh-oh, my shattered stove. All b/c of a 99 cent plastic Target spatula. I smacked the stove top with it to get Eli's attention and this is what happened. Guess I learned my lesson.
Up close. GE could replace the cooktop but it just wasn't worth the money they wanted for it considering our range is probably 10 years old. So a new one is on order and will be here on the 12th. Next time, I'll smack the counter top!
LOVE this picture. My sweet boys hamming it up. Eli was actually hugging Cole and of course I grabbed the camera.
My 3+ foot tall Gumby lost a battle with the boys tonight.
His poor arm was ripped clean off. It was only a matter of time. He has hung in there very well for all the abuse he takes.
Now I'm going to have to perform emergency (or not so emergency) surgery and reattach his arm. They he'll be as good as new and ready for the next battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment