Saturday, April 23, 2011

a crazy playdate

Last night, Robin (Noah's mom) invited us over for a playdate today at their new house. They moved last week so we were very excited to see them and their new house. I don't think Robin knew what she was in for with my two crazy boys. Eli & Cole bring out the crazy in other kids. =) The kids played intensely until we had a picnic lunch on their screen porch and then they played some more before we left. I think Eli & Cole found nearly every toy in their house and had it out at some point. I was SO thankful that the boys took a 2 hour nap today because I sure needed it! Robin & I were non-stop referees and I think we were more exhausted from the playdate than the kids were.

I never get tired of taking pictures! Love the retro Star Wars shirt.
Eli & Noah developed this "game" where they threw Cat-in-the-hat all over the place and ran after him. They got extremely giggly and were being silly. Of course, the throwing eventually got them in trouble as they got out of control.
This picture cracks me up, I can't believe I caught it. Looks like Kylie thinks Cole has cute cheeks.
Cole eventually forced Kylie out of the chair so he could have it back.
Eli & Noah - a split second of calm.
Kylie's dad will be glad to see that she kept a safe distance from Cole on the couch.
All four silly kids - Kylie, Eli, Noah, Cole.
And then Kylie was back after Cole's cheeks.
You've got to admit, they are some darn cute cheeks!
Playtime in the kitchen floor waiting for lunch to be prepared.
Picnic - Robin & I stayed inside and let them have some freedom and their time. It was fun watching them through the door. We have no idea what they talked about but they all ate a good lunch and behaved pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment