Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Update

The problem with not updating the blog soon enough after the weekend is that all the days run together, another work week starts and I forget all that we did. Let's see what I remember.

Friday night - I got nothing. I can not remember what we did. I'm certain that we hung out at home. Saturday was a lazy day - lazy in that neither Tim nor I felt like exercising so decided that we would run errands and hang out all day. Sunday we went on a bike ride at Umstead - I pulled Eli for 13 miles. Yes, 13 miles up and down all those hills! If I can keep that up, I'll be super biker chik in no time. Cole also got new shoes Sunday.

Sunday night wasn't that great. Cole was up late coughing and finally settled down around midnight after I made him a home cough medicine concoction. Then Eli was up at 1am throwing up. Tim got him settled and then Eli was up again at 3am doing the same thing. That time required a total bed change. By the time Monday morning came around, we were exhausted. Cole ended up being sent home from school at 9am with a fever so both boys were at home Monday. I had planned on taking Eli to the jobsite with me but he ended up staying home with Cole & Daddy. We survived Monday and got the boys to bed early. I even crawled in bed with Eli at 7:45pm and came downstairs at 10pm to really go to bed. Then Tim was up at 3am sick and then a few hours later again. UGH! Cole & Tim stayed home again today and, for now, everyone seems better. I sure hope so!!

Eli & Mommy - riding break
Snack time - my cute boys
They love when we stop and let them out to play.
Cole got upset about something and Eli was so precious trying to console him.
Eli loves riding. Pretty soon he will be on a trail-a-bike and have to help with the work.
Cole just wanted to be back in his trailer with snacks.
Cole loves coloring time at home and at school.
We had a little bit of time where the boys colored together at the table. It was wonderful.
Monday morning sick crew
My sweet boys
Eli - Silly Face 1
Silly Face 2
Silly Face 3 (such a ham for the camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment