Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bee-Boo

Today was a very exciting day. Cole now has a belly button - bee boo!! When I changed him this morning I noticed that his umbilical cord stump had fallen off during the night. Bring on the good bath time. =) Other events of our day: tummy time for Cole and a visit from Robin and Noah. I picked Eli up from school early and Robin brought Noah over to play. It was the first time the two have played together alone so it took a little while for them to warm up to each other but before it was over, Eli was saying lots of "mine" and trying to take toys away from Noah. Noah, Mr. "I'm so calm about everything" didn't get too upset. Robin swears to me that he's not like that at home so I'll take her word for it - I know I'm not the only Mom with a 2 year old that hears "mine" quite a bit. It was so great to see them and hang out for a bit. We're looking forward to meeting Noah's little sister later this year (oh yeah, and the visit gave Robin a small taste of what it's going to be like with two little ones). 

Tummy time - "Why Mom Why?"
Eli and Noah hanging with Baby Cole - unfortunately it's the only picture I took all afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment