Wednesday, July 1, 2009

38 weeks, 3 days......waiting, waiting, waiting


Today was my 38 week doctor appointment - I'm actually 38 weeks, 3 days (belly shot above). Not too much to report - not a lot of change from last week. 
  • Blood pressure good
  • Strep B test came back negative
  • Baby's heartbeat good and strong
  • Still at 1 cm
I was VERY frustrated to still be at 1 cm but doctor assured me that it really means nothing. My water could just as easily break tonight or tomorrow or next week and 2.0 would be here. I keep comparing to Eli and it seemed as though I was much further along at this point - he was born 3 days from now. Trying to stay patient (not one of my better qualities!!). I feel pretty good and am still able to work. I'm getting a little uncomfortable but most of all antsy and ready for 2.0 to be here. 

Anyone want to take a guess on 2.0's birth day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment