Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rain Rain go away

Not a lot to report from our house this weekend. We've missed being able to go outside and run around. I did let Eli play in the puddles when we got home Friday afternoon but other than that, he hasn't really been out in it. I think we're fighting sick again. He's been cranky and not sleeping as well as normal (whatever our normal is) so I'm worried. It seems like a week or so after antibiotics are over, he gets something again.

We (mostly Tim) did manage to put some shelves and a tv in the new playroom. Also, Tim hung the valance in Eli's new room and I put the sticker decals on the walls. Lots of time spent in the new room - Eli loves it! This upcoming weekend Grandma C is coming up so Tim & I can empty the Pack-Rat that has resided in our front yard for over 2 months and get things back in order. Hopefully then and if the weather cooperates, I'll post some before and after shots of the house. I also finished my cross stitch project for 2.0 on Wednesday night and it looks really good. Will have to post a picture of that maybe tomorrow.

Hope everyone stayed dry and is healthy. We're looking forward to the sunshine coming this week. It can't come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment