Wednesday, March 25, 2009

24 weeks, 3 days - doctor appointment

Today was my 24 week appointment at the doctor for 2.0. Had to do the one hour glucose test this morning. I absolutely hate fasting because I'm a breakfast person. Did the other normal stuff - weight, blood pressure, etc. Had a big weight jump this month and I'm pretty bummed about that. If anything, I've been more active this month but I guess stress can play havoc on your body and I've been pretty stressed. I'm going to try (best I can) not to let it get me down. Also got to hear little man's strong heartbeat. He seems to be doing great. My follow up ultrasound has been rescheduled for 4 weeks (instead of 2) and then Tim & I are having a 3d/4d done on April 27th. It was so much fun to see Eli at that point so we're looking forward to it. Keep your fingers crossed that my glucose test comes back good. Last time I had to suffer through the three hour version only to reveal that I did not have GD. I don't want to go through that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment