Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Froggy Fun

Eli got a package today from my friend and co-worker Amanda who lives in Atlanta. She warned me that a "big" box was coming with something cute in it. I had no idea what to expect but was so excited when we got it today. She sent Eli his own big tree frog. The tree frog is a mascot in my company of our "Preserve" initiative promoting responsible construction and sustainable building practices. Granted, Eli won't know any of that for a long time but I've been wanting one of these frogs for a while. Eli & I opened the box and he proceeded to play with froggy. After dinner, we took froggy along on our wagon ride (I'm sure our neighborhood thought we were crazy!). Eli wasn't scared of it at all and liked his new friend.

Piggyback on froggy

Wagon ride

1 comment: