Friday, September 26, 2008

My Favorite things......today

Today Eli & I stayed home together after he was sent home from school again yesterday with diarrhea. He hasn't had any problems today so hopefully he'll be able to go to his new class on Monday. We've had such a great day together and some of the sweetest things happened. I started thinking about my favorite moments of the day (these are in no particular order):

- Eli will now bring a book to me, turn around and back up until he's sitting in my lap for me to read it to him
- If I'm laying on the floor, he'll come up and flop on top of me just laughing
- This afternoon he put his head on my leg and gave me a zerbert!
- We went on a walk through the neighborhood and I would ask him to wiggle his toes and he'd stretch his feet out and move his toes. I asked him to wiggle his fingers and he stuck his hands out and moved his fingers. He's starting to learn body parts - it's so neat to watch him learn.

I'm very happy that he & I had a great day together (Tim is too!). Grandma C is coming up tonight to spend some time with Eli & give us a break. Not sure what Tim & I will do tomorrow but I know we'll come up with something. Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment