Sunday, March 23, 2008

Going Digital

Oh my gosh, I am so excited tonight. For many of you, you know that I have been a pretty avid scrapbooker for years now. Well, for at least the past year there have been no pages coming out of Evia's scrapbook loft. I think I'm going to start digital scrapbooking! I have been looking into it quite a bit and it requires less physical supplies (and space) and you can reuse what you have on your computer. Of course now I need to learn how to use my Adobe Photoshop better and try my hand at it. I think it would be cool to scan in the papers that I love to be able to use any time. Plus with all my photos being digital, it just makes sense. It would (I think) be quicker and easier than getting all my supplies out and doing the paper stuff. There are also so many cool ways to print them now. Shutterfly offers 8x8 and 12x12 photo books. I thought "how cool would it be to scrap an entire year and have Shutterfly print it out and send it to us." Although I love scrapbooking, time seems to disappear and it doesn't look like it will get any better any time soon. Plus if we think Eli might have a brother or sister one day, I need to get hopping on his scrapbook. My first project will probably be our wedding and honeymoon - yes I am THAT far behind! Maybe one day I'll post a digital scrapbook page for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment