Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Truck

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you had a great day. We had a nice relaxing day at home. This morning when Eli got up, the Easter bunny had come to visit. He left Eli a truck of plastic eggs and biter biscuits. Eli was quite interested in the grass in the truck. Easter bunny also left Daddy a Reese's pieces carrot. We spent the day hanging out as a family and went next door to have dessert with our neighbors late this afternoon. I made my first ever chocolate cheesecake - and I must say that it was quite yummy. It's definitely a repeat on my baking list. Tim & I also spent some time today (Eli's naptimes -talk about wasting a good nap!) working on a puzzle we started last night. Yes, we are the most exciting people in America. =) It was fun last night hanging out after Eli went to bed and working on the puzzle together. It's been a while since we've played a game or done anything like this. Good quality non-tv time.

The Easter truck

ooooooh, grass

Playing with my truck and eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment