Saturday, March 15, 2008

A busy Saturday morning

We've been busy this morning having LOTS of fun. Eli decided to get up at his early time again - 5:15am so Tim hung out with him and let me sleep a bit extra. Once I got up, we decided to make pancakes for breakfast and let Eli try his own. He did great!

Then a bit later, Eli & I went out on a bike ride with our neighbor Carrie. It was my first time pulling Eli. We went to the lake and around, probably about 5 miles or so. It was fun and Eli was quite happy in his trailer. He fell asleep pretty quickly but mean Momma woke him up because he was hunched over in the seat. We got home and got Eli something to eat and just played. Now he's down for a good nap and we have plans to go for a hike at Umstead when he wakes up. It's an outdoorsy kind of day - got to get it all in before the rain!!


Got me a pancake

Helmet on, ready to ride

Hey there cutie pie!

Drop 'n Roar dinosaur - look at me sitting up

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you all were this morning! We missed you at swim class.

    Looks like you had some fun alternatives though! :-)

    ReplyDelete