Monday, January 28, 2008

Meeting Aunt Cary

This weekend my dear friend Cary came to visit us from Colorado. She is such an amazing person - so much zest for life, her energy is contagious. She is a great athlete and a great motivator. She gave me some tips and encouragement for getting the last of the baby weight off. Eli very much enjoyed meeting his "aunt" and getting spoiled a bit.

Cary arrived Friday afternoon and we did take-out just hanging around the house. Saturday was water class (she swam at the pool), Farmer's Market, a bike ride for Cary and a movie for the girls. We went to see '27 Dresses' and loved it. I highly doubt I could have dragged Tim to that one! Tim cooked us dinner that night to round out a full day. Sunday, Cary & I went on a bike ride in the morning. Tim & I made some of Eli's food in the afternoon and then Cary, Eli, Belle & I went on a walk / little jog around the neighborhood. Aunt Cary got to test drive Eli's fun Bob stroller and I was able to get a little extra pull from Belle! Last night we made some yummy cookies and homemade chicken noodle soup.

It was a fun packed weekend. Eli had so much fun and was such a good boy. He smiled at Cary and she smiled right back. With his 2-tooth smile, it's obvious that she's his aunt!


My aunt Cary

Feed me....putting Aunt Cary to work


Eli took a break after breakfast to read the paper

Faster Aunt Cary.....Faster!!

Eli, Mom & Aunt Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment