Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Whole Lotta Happy

We have had such a great weekend.....and there's still one day left!!

Last night, my mom came up to spend time with Eli and give us a break. We went out to dinner and then to Barnes & Noble. We love to just go hang out and browse at B&N; it was nice to be able to go and not worry about Eli; he was in good hands.

This morning Grandma took care of Eli and allowed us an extra hour of sleep (see I told you it was a great weekend!!). After breakfast, Eli, Grandma & I headed to Pullen Park for our first AquaMoms class. I was so excited because all of my friends from PreNatal Yoga were also going to be there. Eli did great in the pool - his first time - and we even put his face under water. He didn't cry or anything! Everyone in the class was so nice and it was a lot of fun. The babies seemed to have a good time and it was great to see Robin, Amy & Jacque again with their little ones, Noah, Stella Dot and Elizabeth.

After AquaMoms, we came home and piddled around the house a bit. We made Eli's sweet potatoes for the next week and then (more fun stuff ahead), Tim & I went to the movies. We went to see 'The Bucket List'. It was really good and especially nice to relax and enjoy the movie. I can't remember if we've been to a movie together since he was born.....maybe once, but I can't specifically remember. We got back and hung out with Grandma for a bit before she had to head home. Tim, Eli & I then went to Brier Creek to run some errands and Eli slept the entire time.

See, I told you it was a great weekend! My mom loves to come see Eli and it is such a treat for Tim & I as well. We really appreciate her coming up this weekend and giving us a lot of time off to do fun stuff together. We love you Mom!

Tomorrow we hope to hang out with our neighbor Kara and her son Owen and also do a few more chores. Should be a good day!

Some fun pictures from AquaMoms.


Floating on my back

Noodle time - kick kick kick

Mom, this is so much fun!

(L-R) Moms: Evia, Robin, Amy,Jacque

Babies: Eli, Noah, Stella Dot, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment