Sunday, November 23, 2014

Tim & Eli's Scout Adventure - Virginia Air and Space Museum

While Cole & I were having our adventures at home, Eli and Daddy went on a Scout Camp-In at the Virginia Air and Space Museum. They left Saturday after Eli's basketball game and spent the night there. Theirs was not the only Scout troop there so I think it was a bit crazy! They were able to explore Saturday afternoon and evening, learning about Air and Space vehicles and also working on their own Rockets for the Launch on Sunday. Apparently Eli stayed up REALLY late - as in 11pm!! He and Tim slept under the nose of an airplane...how cool right?! 

Sunday morning, they had lunch and then did their Rocket Launch. Eli had so much fun and was proud of his rocket when he got home. He was dragging a bit after staying up so late but they had a great time. Who else gets to sleep in a museum?! Cole is ready for his turn at Scouts next year so he can go with Eli and Daddy.

Since I wasn't there, I have to rely on pictures that Tim took. He actually took more than I expected, making me one happy Momma!



Working on their rockets




I hvae no idea what he's doing but his face is priceless.



Late Saturday night.




The whole gang right before the Rocket Launch.

My boy and his rocket.






No comments:

Post a Comment