Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday Fun

Such a fun day! This morning I went on a bike ride with my friend Jenny - her 1st road ride EVER and it was in preparation for her 1st triathlon. I'm so excited to be doing it with her. When I got back, we were hanging around the house and invited Eli's buddy, Ryan over to play. They had fun outside and had a picnic lunch together (again LOVE the table!!). Then Daddy went on a bike ride and the boys & I played in the back yard. We had fun throwing / catching baseball, kicking the soccer ball and playing on the swing set. The boys wanted to wash their truck so I let them have fun. They started off really washing the truck and then three buckets of water later, they were soaking wet and had lots of fun. 
Eli, Ryan, Cole 
Polly want a cracker - the boys' love climbing on the hanging bar and acting like a parrot. They literally call it "Polly want a cracker".
Baseball boy - Uncle Jeff will be so proud!
Starting to wash their truck - all nice and neat.
Then "work" turned into play!



I love Cole's face in this picture 
and in this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment