Monday, June 17, 2013

Spring Fling 2013!

I totally forgot to post pictures of Cole's school Spring Fling. It was supposed to be Friday night the 7th but it was cancelled due to storms. We seem to have moved (without really moving) into the rainforest. It has rained so much here....like every single day!

Anyway, Spring Fling 2013 was moved to last Monday (the 10th) instead. Eli wanted to stay with Daddy - I think they either went bike riding or to the store, can't remember - so Cole & I got to go together. It's not too often I get one-on-one time with either of the boys. Cole had fun seeing his friends (you know, it HAD been a whole hour since they had seen each other!) and playing games. His favorite thing of all was the dunk tank. I can't say I blame him because it was pretty awesome!

Eli & his buddy Wyatt
Dunk tank - trying to throw balls to dunk Ms. Amy
When he missed, he just ran up and pushed the button! 
Yay Cole!!
Trying again....Ms. Amy stayed wet all night!
Donut eating game. You're not really supposed to use your hands
but obviously Cole doesn't care. He only cared about eating the powdered donut!
My very favorite picture - we were practicing silly faces and taking pictures with my phone. Love my silly Cole-man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment