Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Mother's Day is always so much fun. The boys work hard to treat me special and today was no exception. We had a nice breakfast and went to church. We hung around the house all afternoon and the boys were pretty good. They rode their bikes in the road and I was able to sit and watch. While they played, Tim went and picked up an iPhone for me. Yay!! It's kinda nice that one day is named for us Mothers but every day is Mother's Day to me. The boys bring fun, lots of love and crazy into my life.....and I wouldn't have it any other way! (although peace and quiet sometimes would be nice!)

Mommy and her boys
My big Eli
My sweet Cole-man
Ready to go ride
Tim relocated our mail box post. He had put a new one in for me a few weeks ago but then PSNC came through our yard, took it down and put it back too far from the road. My hard working man!
Drawing Mommy pictures
My beautiful flower
I love this picture - Eli and Henry talking. Eli on his bicycle and Henry on his electric scooter. 
Crazy tricks
and silly faces
Neighborhood gang
Hey Mom, look no feet!
Beautiful sky

No comments:

Post a Comment