Sunday, February 17, 2013

Road Trip - a visit to see family

We had a great time visiting family yesterday. We made a quick road trip to the farm to see Uncle Billy & Aunt Niki, Grandma & Grandpa C and Uncle Jeff, Miss Erin and the twins. It was a quick trip but so much fun! The only not-so-fun part was that Cole must have had a tummy bug because he got sick a few times but he was a trooper! 

1st road trip with headphones on the dvd players
and oh my goodness, it was so nice and quiet!!
Hit 200k miles on my truck on the drive down - LOVE my truck!
At Uncle Billy & Aunt Niki's house. They loved sliding on the wood floors. 
Uncle Tickle Monster!
Too cute. 
The boys enjoyed watching Uncle Billy's HUGE tv - notice the massive Buzz Lightyear?!
And this was after he got sick - silly upside down Cole
Family photo - Aunt Nikki, Uncle Billy, Emma and Patch - next one will include a human baby!!
Love this picture. 
And this one. 
Eli took Uncle Billy's phone and starting playing games. 
Goats at Grandma & Grandpa's farm
It was perfect that Eli's homework that week was about farm animals. 
We got lots of cool pictures of the animals
and he was able to write about them. 
Just fed the chickens. 
Petting one that Grandpa caught for him. They can run around fast!
M-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!
Eli was trying to grab the goat by the horns. 
The (smart) goat ran away.
Grandpa had to help him. :-) 
Playing a game with Grandma.  (Notice this is probably 3pm and Eli is STILL in his pj's!)
Checking out Grandpa's well. 
WAY down there. This is set up like my Great-Grandma's well was. I can't wait for the boys to be able to bring up fresh water and drink it. We used to use an old metal ladle - told Dad he needed to get one of those too. 
A little gun class with my Dad. 
Eli had a blast play fighting with Uncle Jeff. I think Jeff enjoyed it too!
Not sure what they were talking about but Eli was laughing. It makes my heart happy to see my brother as a Dad. I know he's a great one. 
Miss Erin and Kaleb (I think!). She's such a great Mom. And great for my brother. So glad she's part of our family! 
Cole-man. Not feeling too great. 


No comments:

Post a Comment