Friday, November 19, 2010

Update

Mommy's back in town.....time for an update on the boys!

While I was in California, the boys were in good hands. Tim's parents came up to spend the week helping him with the boys. Tim even took two days off and they were able to get a lot of things checked off his "to-do" list - that made Tim VERY happy. I talked to Tim twice a day and tried to talk to the boys but they weren't always interested in it. Tim was great sending me a few pictures each day of the boys before school so I could see what they were wearing and he also sent a few of fun they were having. I don't have any great pictures of the boys to share from when I was gone but I know they very much enjoyed having Grandma & Grandpa N visit. I know Tim was very thankful they were here. And I'm very thankful and lucky to have such great in-laws!

Monday night, Tim emailed me in the middle of the night that Eli had gotten sick and they had cleaned it up and had gotten him back to bed. I was worried what would happen the next day. Apparently Eli seemed fine and did great at school. Wednesday morning I was so excited to see the boys when they got up and they were happy to see me. Tim took Cole to school at normal time but Eli needed some extra Mommy time. I took him in about 9:30am and then got a call from school at lunch that he was sick and had to go home. Eli ended up staying home the rest of the week - Wed afternoon and Thursday with Tim and then he went to the jobsite with me today. Oh he loved that! He got to watch three movies, wear his hard hat and check out the job. We're hoping that he will get past his tummy issues soon and thankfully (knock on wood), Cole hasn't picked up anything.

Sitting in my office watching Toy Story.
"Mom, I can't find it in the plans."
Mommy's jobsite helper.
Tonight we opened one of Eli's birthday presents and he had a blast. (We rationed his presents because he got so many great things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment