Thursday, August 13, 2009

Mommy Update

Had my 6 week check at the doctor today. All checked out well and I got the thumbs up to start exercising again. =)

So that was the physical check, but the mental? I'm actually doing great there too. I'm much more relaxed at home this time and enjoying it. So many people have commented on how I'm doing - in a positive way. Tim even commented the other day that I seem to be very happy and enjoying being a Mom. He's right - I'm embracing the domestic bliss! My neighbor Amy had an observation that I think hit the nail on the head. She said that with one child, I tried to keep doing all the same stuff I did before Eli got here but with two, I've accepted / embraced being a Mom and am not trying to do as much. It's so true!! I love having my two boys and every day I find myself letting go of more and not getting stressed out. The boys will only be little once and there are so many things that can wait until they're so big that they don't want Mom around.

No comments:

Post a Comment